Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Very Busy April



We have had a very eventful April. Aunt Sue Sue was here for two weeks and we spent a week on the island of Kyushu (where the boys were born). But when I asked Andrew what we should talk about first he replied...."tell them I can ride without the training wheels". What happened to my sweet baby? He looks so big riding his bike. His other big news he wants to share....he has a "wiggly tooth". The girl in his class got $2, 3 quarters (3 .25 cents as Andrew likes to put it) and 100 yen for her tooth. And he is sure his is worth atleast 500 yen. We are getting back in to our routine now that we are home and I'll update soon with more pictures of our trip and Suzie's visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had just about given up hope that we would EVER hear from you again!! So excited about all of Andrew's "grown up" news - no training wheels and loose teeth....wow! What a BIG KID! Looking forward to hearing about Suzie's visit and your trip. Love you! K.

Anonymous said...

That is the FINEST looking 5-year old with a wiggly tooth and 2-wheel bike. Even if he's growing up quickly for Mama, :-( he's looking pretty fine along the way. What a flashback seeing your front walk.....makes me want to negotiate with Alistair for Yokosuka orders. Did I EVER think I would do that? Must have something to do with WHO is living there... :-)
PS: please tell Andrew I think he looks JUST like his dad riding that bike.....

Anonymous said...

Andrew, tu tio favorito te dice que eres el mejor sobrino del mundo. Me gustaria estar ahi para poder andar en bici contigo. Espero que entiendas todo. Si no, dile a tu padre que te traduzca este mensaje. Dale a tu hermano un beso por mi parte y te doy a ti dos besos y un abrazo muy fuerte. Tio Stephen