Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm such a loser!

I don't know why I find it so difficult to keep this thing updated. I'm always shamed in to it...thanks Tanya!!! :) The boys and I had a great time in the states. I will start with pictures from our visit to Chincoteague for the annual pony swim and carnival.

Hunter, Papa, and Andrew at the Oyster Fritter booth.


Ethan driving!


Papa and Andrew clamming! Look I've got one!!


Clamming sure is exhausting!



I'll update tomorrow with photos from another part of our summer adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though you've just barely left me, I am always thrilled and excited to see the boys again! And, by the way....NO! You're not a loser....that position is reserved for the New York Yankees!! haha! Go Sox!

-Auntie Kebbie

Tanya said...

...and someone (Karen) actually beat me to the comments. I've been stalking your blog - checking daily - because I KNEW you had photos and stories from the big vacation. I have a lot to say.....but, really, I think the most important sentiments are captured by the photos of Andrew with your Dad at the Fritter Booth and Ethan sacked completely out on your Dad's lap. There are some things that only a Papa can provide for a grandson.

The only thing missing is bacon.

;-)