Monday, May 11, 2009

HOME

I'm back home after two weeks in Virginia Beach with my dad. He was a great patient and is doing great.

I came home to this...







Jeff took Ethan to get "shaved". I think he looks so cute. I called him "buzz" and he got really bent. "no! buzz mommy, no! buzz". He really likes his hair but don't call him "buzz". Jeff really took the opportunity to work on the potty training. This is the first photo of his "big boy" Thomas pants. We are NO WHERE near going diaperless for good but the goal is before we leave Japan. He has had great success with both "little and big jobs". Yeah!!!!

3 comments:

Ron said...

My 2-cents worth. To young for buzz. Grow his hair back. papa

Tanya said...

I can't believe I let that VA time pass without calling. But, I'm so glad your dad is feeling well!! And check him out POSTING here.....a grandchild is the path to many wonderful things. :-)

Speaking of which, what a beautiful child, with his I-match-Dad haircut. ha ha! I remember how much Andrew looked like Jeff after he got his haircuts too...

Nice underpants. We had a variety of similiar ones...Thomas must be the universal motivator for boys. ;-)

Karen said...

Big boy pants AND a buzz-cut?!?! Where is our baby boy Ethan?? He's growing up before our eyes. I think the haircut is TOOOOO cute!!