Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Finally....

Andrew passing time in the lodge....sock puppets...




SCHOOL DAYS...I can't believe that my "baby" has started school. Japanese school! When asked if he likes it, his response is..."it is a lot of fun, but I don't know what they are saying". Andrew has also mentioned that his favorite times at school are lunch (he thinks it is great that he gets miso soup, EVERYDAY) and music class. I think he is just the cutest thing in his uniform. These shots go out to Tanya and Stacey who have been waiting oh so patiently for me to upload.

BOXES, BOXES, AND MORE BOXES...oh the fun of unpacking...add to that mold and boy do you have a party....AGGHH. We had mold on all of the master bedroom furniture...gross. I have also found mold on clothes, shoes, and the sofa. As if unpacking isn't enough of a headache, I now have to add extreme laundry and cleaning to my "to do" list. I have yet to unpack a box labeled "yarn" for fear that I will just dive in to the comfort of knitting. Knitting vs. cleaning...not a tough choice so I won't even tempt myself.

No comments: