Wednesday, September 13, 2006

On the road

Here are some pictures from our summer in the States prior to our arrival in Japan...

Andrew and I had an opportunity to spend a week in Sandbridge (Virginia Beach, VA) with my great friend Maria and her family. What a great time. Maria's family is Greek and the food was to die for....yum...I'm hungry just thinking of her mother's Moussaka. These are my two favorites from the week...


Andrew, Eleni, and Sofia
hula, anyone?

Eleni, Sofia, Katarini, and Andrew

These two are from Chattanooga, TN at the Aquarium. This is a "must do" for anyone visiting TN. Jeff's mom and dad spent the day with us and this is our "picnic" outside the museum.
Andrew and "Nemo"

AND WHAT TRIP TO TENNESSEE WOULD BE COMPLETE WITHOUT VISITING ELVIS?

Seriously, Graceland was a lot of fun. Even Andrew enjoyed it more than I thought he would. He was certainly visually stimulated. We even listened to ELVIS #1 in the car on our way to Fort Worth, TX.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I think blogging is the coolest thing. It lets you keep in touch. I love it. I may have to look into blogging myself. John said see you soon.